Friday, August 16, 2013

Cirtus Twist ~ Daily Travels

Yay it's Friday!!  I realized half way through this week I forgot to share the Citrus Twist Reveal.  So today I want to share a layout I created with the August Main Kit and August Embellie Add-on Kit. I really had a blast with this kit.  Some would say it was travel heavy but I don't think so.

I took those few travel things and made a "Daily Travel" layout.   This layout shows what a day in life looks like.  I have 5 kids under the age of 8 so it takes some time to get everything ready.  I have to make sure the diaper bag is full, pack extra clothes, and we are always missing a shoe before we leave lol.  Then we are off!

Aug. Daily Travel

Here is a close up:




093

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check back soon as I just might have a another giveaway planned.

4 comments:

  1. love all the photos on this- great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you documented these photos, Angie!! We have three under 8, so I can say I feel your pain!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING the photo collage! GREAT layout!

    ReplyDelete