Friday, August 3, 2012

Sweet Treat Ice Cream

Yay, It's finally Friday!  We are going to be busy this weekend!  How about you?  This is another layout I did for Elle's Studio this month.  I used the new Summer Lovin' Tags.  This tags are so cute and fun!

This is my baby girl enjoying ice cream at this place called "Sweet Treats" in Georgia. They take your ice cream flavor and mix in your topping instead of putting it on top.  So yummy!




Love the numbers tags.  And I used my favorite American Crafts line Dear Lizzy!

Thanks for stopping by! 


11 comments:

  1. Such a "sweet" page and what a cutie! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet page, Angie! I love how you spread out the photos and embellished each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute! Those number tags are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY! That is in my neighborhood! We could actually walk there :) Love your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable!! And you did a great job showcasing those sweet photos! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute. Those photos are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fun colors and the adorable photos

    ReplyDelete