Friday, May 25, 2012

Muffin Pan Altered Project

I went to an Antique Store the other day and I was having so much fun going through all the vintage things.  I can't wait to go back.  One of the items I bought was this muffin pan.  It was neat because it only had 8 spots for the muffins.  I used the American Crafts Dear Lizzy line that I received as their Guest Designer. I plan to hang this in my kitchen.


I was so excited when I opened that box and saw those chipboard pieces.  I wanted them and they were sold out every where.

And I love those Fair Ribbons.

Aren't those mason jars so cute?!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I inspired you to alter a vintage item.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic, Angie! The chipboard is my favorite part of this collection too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo adorable and what a great idea. And those mason jars are adorable.

    ReplyDelete