Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Frame

I created an altered frame for Mother's day using The Paper Bakery May add-on kit.  I really had fun creating this.  I did use some mini alphas from my stash and the frame was mine but everything else is from the kit.  I run you through how I made this.

First I took the lace doily that comes in your kit and took the twine that was wrapped around the bag of goodies and stitched around the doily.
 Next I inked the doily.

 I took one of the square pieces of fabric that comes in the kit and stitched around the square.

And then pull the stitching closed to make a flower.

And here you can see I add the pin that was in the kit and some Crate Paper stickers and a cute SC chipboard piece.  It says “Mothers hold their children’s hand for a short while, but their hearts forever.”

Here is the finished project. 

1 comment:

  1. OH, my GOODNESS! SO amazing and beautiful! Also looks like you have quite a bit of patience :)

    ReplyDelete