Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!  I feel so blessed to be a mom of 4 little ones.  I'm also blessed to have my mom, whom I'm close to.  So to celebrate Mother's Day here on my blog I'm sharing a layout I created with the Scrapbook Circle May kit.  And also it goes with their challenge #31 to scrap about "Mother's". 

"As Your Mom"
And I wanted to share a fun tip with you too.
I took the dauber that came in the add-on kit and some Martha Stewart texture paint and mixed them together.  And then I took a brush and dabbed it on to the mask that comes in the main kit.  It gave it such a fun textured look. 


Here I had fun machine stitching.  I loved changing from straight to zig zag.

 Journaling:
Thanks so much for stopping by!!  I hope you have a great Mother's Day!!

12 comments:

  1. I am so loving your style, Angie! Love what you did with the mask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this~awesome work!!! happy Mother's day Angie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! I love tip it reallys adds great dimension! Happy Mothers' Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is so, so pretty!!!! I love the colors against the neutral background and the details are awesome! Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! I love the heartfelt journaling and the technique with the mask. :-) Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and fun and creative! I love the journaling too. That will mean a lot to your kids to look back on that. Happy Mother's Day, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day! Absolutely love the layout. Great colours and little details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time in here and I love evrything !!!
    This is such a perfecrt page!!!
    I love all the details..look gorgeus !!!!
    Have a wonderful day and a perfect week!!
    Big huges and kisses
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! Thank you for sharing your background technique; will have to give that a try

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angie, this is such a gorgeous layout! I absolutely love the texture you created and how you put that mask to work. I pinned this layout (hope you don't mind) so I can reference it for future inspiration and am a new follower of your blog

    ReplyDelete