Thursday, May 24, 2012

Address Book

I loved creating with the May kit from The Paper Bakery.  There are still a few left but not many so head over to the shop and pick one up today.  The kit had papers from Studio Calico and Crate Paper.  I saw the cute "contacts" sticker from the CP sheet and thought why not make an address book.  And see the big "A" while that could mean address but for me it is my first initial.  And I love those little chipboard people from SC.  The mini album is an old one I had laying around from Jenni Bowlin.

 I then took the mini alphas and used for the alphabet part of the address book.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Angie, and such a great idea too! I could use a new address book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete