Friday, April 27, 2012

Hambly Studio April Sketch

I have a fun sketch challenge for you today!  Hambly Studio is now doing monthly sketches and there is a prize involved.  You have till May 10 to play along.

Here is the sketch by Leah.

 Here is my take: 

I used some Hambly banner rubons. I also added a metal bird from MME and a button from Studio Calico.

I took some Studio Calico wooden banners and used the banner rub ons on top.

And I really love those new mini overlays Hambly created.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love the paint as a backdrop for all of these wonderful elements, Angie! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Angie~love the design. Your LO's are always fantastic, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix of patterned papers! I like your interpretation of this great sketch - Bravo!

    ReplyDelete