Friday, March 30, 2012

So Many Lovely Faces

So happy the weekend is here!!! And to top it off we are suppose to have beautiful weather! I'm going to take the kids out and get some Easter pictures. I have been taking the Mastering Manual Mode class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking and wow I have learned alot and can't wait to try them out on my kids. (They have no idea what their in for lol)

I wanted to share this layout I made using the March Scrapbook Circle kit and I also played along with Sara's challenge to use polaroid style photos. I adore this style of picture it is so fun to work with.

I love the Lily Bee alphas in the kit. They are so small you can make a big title look great. And aren't those butterflies so cute. I painted them white and added a button.Love the AC paper with all the numbers on it. It's great for cutting apart!
This picture of her "surprised" look is priceless! She actually saw an ant and I captured her face.

Thanks you for stopping by! Hope you have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. Sweet layout! That numbered paper is great, I thought it was a tape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, Angie! Lots of great details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww.. this is sooo cute, Angie! LOVE the pictures .. sweet as can be! And your layout is awesome with the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so darling~the design is awesome and so are the pic's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute page. Love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page! I love the butterflies and how you did the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to use Polaroid design to frame your pictures! Wonderful page - thanks for sharing your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this design and all of your details.

    ReplyDelete