Friday, October 28, 2011

I Heart U!

Happy Friday!! Well this week we took a little girl Hannah to have a test done (Barium Swallow) at a Hershey Medical Center. We stayed over night since we are 3 hrs from the hospital and she couldn't have anything to eat or drink 4 hrs. before. The test went great! She didn't like to be held down for ALL the x-rays but she did wonderful! The test showed she has reflux so they upped her meds and we are praying they work. SO I did this layout for her!

I used all Hambly on this one.


I first cut out little hearts from the screens and some I used the washi tape and covered them and cut around them. I then machine stitched down the middle of each heart.

http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
I then cut out a BIG heart and layered it with stripes of paper, screens, and washi tape. I made the "bow" flower by wrapping the tape around and around till I got this flower look.


Here I took a circle and made a "rolled" flower out of the washi tape.


I found this say on Pinterest. Love this!


I used the Hambly alphas and I hand stitched the heart.


And last but not least the cute little banner.


And here is a picture of my little peanut after her test. They gave her the Care Bear pillow case for being so good!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! Fabulous layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sweet page and sweet adorable kidlet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been very creative with the Hambly stuff!! Your page is very sweet and I hope your little girl feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetheart, love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great layout... as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet page. I love all the interesting techniques you've used with the washi tape and the Hambly overlays -- it gives me some new ideas to try, and I always appreciate that. Glad to hear you were able to get a diagnosis and help your little one that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous page! Love the rolled tape flower, transparencies and sewing down the hearts. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet and brave little girl! I love your layout; I struggle with using transparencies and tape, but you make it look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This page is so beautiful, Angie! So thankful the test went well and the doctors have a handle on what's going on with Hannah. Praying the increased dosage is effective for your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally love the hearts!! And the color scheme is fab. Great work!

    ReplyDelete