Friday, September 9, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays

I was going through my pictures trying to get organized and I found this picture of my boys. I remember looking outside and seeing them just sitting in the grass enjoy the summer day. So of course I grab my camera to get a picture. I used the sketch from Sketchy Thursdays and some scraps. I love using up my stash! The more I use the better I feel about buying more. You will also see several Elle's Studio tags.


This is envelope and arrow I got in one of my Sweet Peach kits.

See the cute Elle's Studio tags.

Here is the sketch:


Thank you stopping and taking look!

9 comments:

  1. the misting and pocket is just perfect!! a great page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! Your color choices are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great comibnation of papers and misting. Doesn't it feel great to use up some of that stash? I need to remind myself to do that more often; there are some lovely scraps in my stash that need to be used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeeee this!! That photo is sooooooo precious and loveeeeeeee the paint! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this picture! And your page. :-) The pocket is very cool. Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute layout! Love the envelope, love the photo - love how you put the whole thing together!!

    ReplyDelete