Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sassafras Challenge Week

Hello! I have had a fun week working on the Sassafras challenges! They posted a challenge everyday this week (except Monday)! I don't have a lot of Sassafras since my LSS doesn't sell their lines so I had to use what I had gotten in my kits. So you'll notice I have mixed a lot of their lines together. And I think they mix well.

First challenge was a journaling challenge from Megan. I took this opportunity to use the interview I did with my son back in June for his 5th Birthday.



Second Challenges was from Marcy and she want you to use your alphas some other way then in a title. I choose to use my l and i's and make them look like stitching. And also the little strip on the side; I used the o's to make a border.


Third Challenge was from Kimberly. And it was to do a layout about a "family tradition". I choose to do a layout about going to the lake we go to every year.


And the forth challenge is from Michelle and she issued a color challenge. The bottom middle photo reminded me of this picture I had of the boys running and the colors were so fun!

6 comments:

  1. WOW, Angie, these layouts are FANTASTIC! Love the interview (aren't Dads always the "cool favs" lol...) Love them all but esp. love the lake layout with the "polaroids"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally rocked these challenges Angie!!!! Wow! Very creative ways to use the alphas and your stash of Sassafras!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so wonderful! Love each of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous layouts!! i like all of them! and go you for participating in all the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous, Angie! I love the way you combined the pp's on all of them, but the FAMILY one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All great lo's!! But my fav is the 2 of a Kind. Great photo and love the scraps behind it!!

    ReplyDelete