Saturday, May 21, 2011

Guest Designer over at Birds of a Feather

I got to be a guest designer over at Birds of a Feather . In order to be a GD all you have to do is partcipate in the MB and do all 5 challenges in a month. She then picks 2 people to get to design with the next months kit. So what are you waiting for go register and you could be the next designer. Amy kits are really packed full.
Here is the kit:

Here is my first layout


This is my second layout: Love those flowers!


Here is another layout I did using the canvas that is included.


This is a frame I Altered for my mom.

here are 2 cards I made

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You did a super job with this kit!!! I love the combo red and teal and your clusters of embellishment rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally rocked that kit! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the little touches that you've added to your layouts! But I have to say that Grandkids frame really touched my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great kit and fantastic layouts and projects! You're always so masterful at using your embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great kit to gdt for! Awesome stuff especially love the Always Be You, grandkids frame and cards. Good job!

    ReplyDelete