Thursday, May 26, 2011

Burlap & Buttercups First Day

Today is the day Burlap and Buttercups goes live! I'm so excited to be on their design team and working with Rachel (owner). This kit is so fun and pretty! I love all the great products that is included!
This is one of my favorites. I love the cut out the big flowers.


And layered the Crate Paper phrase stickers in the corner.

I love this die cut sheet that is included.

I just love the fabric flowers from Basic Grey that are included!


I love this sheet from Basic Grey. I used the beautiful maya mist that is included in the add on. And I just love the alphas that are in the add on.




This layout turned out a little brighter but I loved the American Crafts kraft paper that was included and wanted to have a frame look. I used one of the tags to journal on about my mom.


7 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous work with the kit Angie!
    So inspiring :D

    PS: I LOVED it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pages!! Like always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, these are stunning! My favorite is the first one; the photo is so sweet, and I love the colors and patterns that you used. You did a great job at showcasing that beautiful kit. (Thinking I may need to go and pick one up now!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with the kit! Love your lo's and photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all very pretty and the photo in the 1st is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete