Thursday, May 20, 2010

Make a Wish & MME

Good Evening! Here is a layout I did for over at the My Mind's Eye Blog. They have an awesome sketch challenge and anything goes. I used the Quite Contrary line for my layout. The tag that has the title on is from the So Sophie line. I also used some bling from the Lush line. I love the colors of these lines. I made both the flowers from MME patterned paper. I used the same technique as you would for twisting ribbon only I twisted paper. As you can see I used almost all MME products. The only thing that is not is the buttons.


5 comments:

  1. I love the paper flowers you made!! Lovely!

    Bronwyn

    queenbcreativeme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the LO. I love all your hand made details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work with your flowers! LOVE them! Your layout is terrific! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thank you for your beautiful entry in our contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Love this layout is so sweet, love that flower, it looks so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete